Playwire is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
We want people who are disciplined but also creative, and unafraid to jump into projects that will be seen and used by millions of people. You'll immediately be a key member of an Agile development team with a wide variety of responsibilities and opportunities. This position requires full-time employment; remote work is acceptable.
- Specific experience with web-based video development.
- Experience working with APIs, either integrating a third-party API or creating your own when necessary.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with responsive design and cross-platform scripting for desktop/mobile.
- Facility with source control, particularly git and Github, as used in multi-developer projects.
- Experience with advertising units, terminology and standards, such as VAST and VPAID.
- Experience working in a team using Agile development and project management practices.
- Knowledge of data warehousing and processing best practices.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.