Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest-growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
We want people who are disciplined but also creative, and unafraid to jump into projects that will be seen and used by millions of people. You'll immediately be a key member of an Agile development team with a wide variety of responsibilities and opportunities. This position requires full-time employment; availability at our main office in Boca Raton, FL is preferred, but remote work is a possibility.
- Specific knowledge of the technology and stack used to render ads on pages: the role of ad servers, the role of header bidders, and the technology used to conduct client-side ad auctions.
- Demonstrable knowledge of common design patterns and how they can be applied to
- Experience working with APIs, either integrating a third-party API or creating your own when necessary.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with responsive design and cross-platform scripting for desktop/mobile.
- Facility with source control, particularly git and Github, as used in multi-developer projects.
- Experience participating in code reviews.
- The communications skills and temperament needed to succeed when providing technical leadership and mentorship to other developers.
- Experience with video for the web, particularly HTML5 video.
- Experience with advertising units, terminology and standards, such as VAST and VPAID.
- Experience working in a team using Agile development and project management practices.
- Experience developing mobile apps and/or OTT devices.
- Experience managing other developers.
- Knowledge of edge computing technologies and use cases.
- Knowledge of data warehousing and processing best practices.
Job Type: Full-time