Full Job Description
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth we are currently seeking a Digital Manager – EMEA/APAC. The ideal candidate will represent Playwire to new and existing advertising partners, acting as a trusted advisor with a high degree of sales professionalism, integrity, and product knowledge.
- Meet and exceed Quarterly and Annual Sales Goal: Focus on building, maintaining and exceeding territory ad revenue through new-business prospecting and creative and strategic selling.
- Partner with potential clients to uncover their business needs and leverage Playwire Media to develop creative advertising solutions.
- Focus on initiating, and developing relationships with key clients and agencies within given territory.
- Business Management: Diligently track and manage advertiser deal pipeline via CRM in order to accurately measure and forecast all developing opportunities.
- Secure strategic level relationships with senior client contacts within the account list or territory region.
- At least 5+ years of digital sales experience in an agency based sales role.
- Strong agency contact base across multiple verticals in the digital landscape a must.
- Understanding of the programmatic, RTB, platform, automation eco-system a PLUS.
- Deep knowledge of digital media advertising trends, and a track record of exceeding both individual and team quotas.
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication skills – you must be able to clearly and effectively convey your passion and product knowledge in a polished manner.
- Display a passionate, pro-positive, and problem-solving attitude.
- Overwhelming desire to win, and to continually improve your personal and professional skills.
- Ability to manage constant change and ambiguity and ultimately thrive in a fast-growing company and industry