Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
Google Ad Manager: 3 years (PreferredFull Job Description
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest-growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth we are currently seeking a Manager of Yield Operations to fit into our Yield Operations team. This role will be responsible for managing the organization, setup, maintenance, and operation of our ad server technologies. You will work closely with the Yield Operations, Data, and Technology teams to ensure efficient and scalable architecture of our systems and strategies. You will also work closely with our SSP and Advertising partners to onboard, troubleshoot, and optimize integrations across our technology stack.
- Assist in building and maintaining internal processes and structures of our ad server technologies with the Data, Yield Operations, and Ad Operations teams.
- On board new monetization partners to internal systems.
- Traffic and test yield optimization strategies in coordination with Technology and Yield Operations teams.
- Coordinate tagging and organization of new clients onto Playwire Platform.
- QA tests and changes made to our ad serving technologies to ensure proper function.
- Identify new technology opportunities related to all Revenue Operations processes.
- Contribute to and participate in meetings related to Yield Operations strategy.
- Manage a small team of Yield/Revenue operations coordinators.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media/ad ops, including hands-on experience trafficking tags and setting up header bidders.
- 3-5 years of experience with commonly used ad serving platforms in both Web and App, specifically but not limited to, Google Ad Manager and MoPub equivalent.
- Familiarity with Digital Publishing business and yield challenges.
- Excellent documentation, organizational, and communication skills, with an ability to appropriately match level of detail to audience and project requirements.
- Strong ability to organize systems into an efficient, scalable architecture.
- Can-do attitude and self-driven individual
- The ability to present findings in a polished way
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong experience using Microsoft Excel
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time