Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals. To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently seeking a Solutions Engineer.
The Solutions Engineer works with both internal teams and external clients to answer technical questions, diagnose and troubleshoot issues, provide technical education, escalate bugs to the appropriate groups within the technology team, and deploy and extend existing Playwire technology in novel ways to support our customer base.
While Solutions Engineers do not code products within the codebase themselves, they code custom solutions for specific use cases, especially when dealing with Playwire’s largest and most strategically important customers. Solutions Engineers need to be logical, critical thinkers who are good at breaking down issues and quickly identifying their origin. They are the first line of defense for our development groups, protecting them from misidentified “bugs”, and helping to route real issues to the right teams, arming them with information that allows them to quickly solve those problems.
The Solutions Engineer is also a strong communicator who can work collaboratively. They often consult with our clients’ developers, helping them use our technology most effectively. Also, they assist internal teams, helping them understand the ins and outs of our tech. At their best, Solutions Engineers aid Playwire as a whole in developing trust in our products, technology, and services, helping to build our business through that trust.
- Dive into our customers’ tech stacks, understand special situations within those environments, and code solutions using Playwire technology to achieve our business goals
- Participate in technical integration efforts for new customers and work with external developers
- Provide a professional, positive experience for our customers, building relationships with them
- Isolate root causes of issues and separate real technical concerns from those that are misidentified
- Help other non-technical team members better understand the capabilities and limitations of our technology
- Work with other technical team members to make sure they understand problems and have all the information needed to take action on escalated problems
- Address tickets and provide a level of response appropriate to ticket priority, dealing with multiple issues in parallel
- Use video chat, email, and support documentation as ways to communicate with internal and external teams
- Maintain and build out our internal and external documentation
- Use data and follow up to confirm successful execution of all efforts
- Demonstrated communication skills in various forms of writing and spoken communication, particularly communication regarding technical matters
- Excellent problem-solving skills, particularly in technical matters
Nice To Haves:
- Experience working with SPA Frameworks such as: React, Vue, or Angular
- Experience providing technical support to external clients
- Basic understanding of mobile app technology: iOS and Android
- Understanding of the technology behind Web video
- Understanding of the technology behind Web advertising
- Experience with tools for evaluating the performance of websites
- Knowledge of Web CMSes and typical Web serving and page rendering frameworks
- Experience using and evaluating data, particularly in a business context
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at anytime with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time