Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently seeking a Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate will leverage their experience and relationships to build partnerships with publishers and make them successful. You will act as the CEO, as well as SME, of your own book of business. You will be a market evangelist for Playwire, identifying opportunities to make publishers more successful using Playwire’s product suite.
- Manage and deliver against the full publisher sales cycle, from prospecting to new partner launch
- Confidently articulate the Playwire value proposition to key decision makers, including C-level executives and website owners
- Work with a cross functional team to enable successful a launch and deliver results that exceed customer satisfaction and set partnerships up for long term success
- Be a creative problem solver and translate a customer’s needs to map to opportunities that Playwire can address
- Be an expert in Playwire’s product suite
- 2 to 4 years with a successful track record building partnerships
- Strong verbal, written and formal storytelling / presentation skills
- Proven track record of meeting / exceeding revenue targets
- Willingness to travel as needed to build relationships and close deals
- Embodies a ‘yes we can’ attitude with a passion to win
- Experience in the ad tech space, including programmatic advertising solutions, is a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- ad tech space: 2 years (Required)
- programmatic advertising solutions: 2 years (Preferred)
- building partnerships: 2 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19