Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, Playwire seeks a lead mobile app developer to both guide and participate in the ongoing development and enhancement of our advertising SDK for mobile apps. In this role, you’ll be a critical participant in one of the fastest-growing areas of Playwire’s business. You’ll bring your deep knowledge of cross-platform mobile app development to the team, employing your architectural skills to help us craft a scalable solutions that’s easily deployed to customers’ apps, no matter their choice of language or framework.
We want people who are disciplined but also creative, and unafraid to jump into
projects that will be seen and used by millions of people. You'll immediately be an
important member of a development team with a wide variety of responsibilities and opportunities. This position requires full-time employment; availability at our main office in Boca Raton, FL is preferred, but remote work is a possibility.
- Own Playwire’s mobile app advertising SDK from a technology standpoint.
- Develop APIs to support mobile app developers in integrating Playwire’s advertising capabilities into their applications.
- Integrate both new types of advertising and new advertising sources into our offering.
- Work with our Technical Solutions team to make sure the solutions we craft satisfy the needs of our app customers and are as easy for them to integrate as possible.
- Work with other internal teams, such as our Product, Ad Ops, and Yield Ops groups, to make sure we are responding to customer needs and maximizing revenue.
- Output data needed for our analysts and operational teams to do their jobs, and for the development team to properly monitor our code.
- Back up all work with proper automated and UI tests.
- Review code from other developers and provide constructive feedback.
- Manage releases of new versions of our SDK.
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language relevant to app development for both iOS and Android.
- Prior experience developing apps for both iOS and Android.
- Prior experience with the workflow of making apps available to customers in the App
- Store and Google Play.
- Prior experience leading teams of developers.
- Demonstrable knowledge of common design patterns and how they can be applied to mobile app development.
- Demonstrable knowledge of unit testing methodologies, particularly as applied to mobile app development.
- Experience working with APIs, either integrating a third-party API or creating your own when necessary.
- Facility with source control, particularly git and Github, as used in multi-developer projects.
- Experience participating in code reviews.
- Experience with mobile advertising technology, units, terminology and standards, such as VAST, MRAID and VPAID.
- Experience working in a team using Agile development and project management practices.
- Knowledge of edge computing technologies and use cases.
- Knowledge of data warehousing and processing best practices.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- iOS development: 3 years (Required)
- Android development: 3 years (Required)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
- Temporarily due to COVID-19