Senior Account Executive/Sales
New York, NY
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently seeking a Snr Sales Account Executive to join our team in New York.
The Snr Sales Account Executive has the responsibility of developing strategic solution-based sales to an assigned enterprise accounts to meet/exceed all business/sales targets; and building high level relationships in an effort to execute/ensure account growth and optimum customer satisfaction.
- To develop existing business and executive level client relationships.
- Meet and exceed Quarterly and Annual Sales Goal: Focus on building, maintaining and exceeding territory ad revenue through new-business prospecting and creative and strategic selling.
- Partner with potential clients to uncover their business needs and leverage Playwire Media to develop creative advertising solutions.
- Focus on initiating, and developing relationships with key clients within given territory.
- Business Management: Diligently track and manage advertiser deal pipeline via CRM in order to accurately measure and forecast all developing opportunities.
- Secure strategic level relationships with senior client contacts within the account list or territory region.
- Understanding of the programmatic, RTB, platform, automation eco-system
- 5-7 years of digital media sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of digital media advertising trends, and a track record of exceeding both individual and team quotas
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently internally and externally
- Clearly and effectively convey your passion and product knowledge in a polished manner;
- Display a passionate, pro-positive, and problem solving attitude
- Overwhelming desire to win, and to continually improve your personal and professional skills
- Experience working with top digital media planning/buying agencies in New York