Office Manager / Assistant
Deerfield Beach, FL
Position Title: Office Manager, Assistant
Reports to: CEO
Location: US HQ
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Supports the CEO and executive staff with planning of company and employee events, assist with calendar scheduling, and helping to keep the company running smoothly.
- Contributes and supports all recruitment and hiring efforts and processes.
- Assist with all Human Resource activities, including but not limited to maintaining records, employee handbooks, and other important information and schedules.
- Support management efforts to drive culture and engagement in the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience as office manager and/or assistant
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to prioritize tasks and a track record of working with executive management
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.