London, Greater London
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth over the past year? Do you want to work in the world of online video, one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Are you looking to join a company on the verge of something great? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently expanding and looking to fill an entry level position as an Account Coordinator.
The Account Coordinator provides support to the Sales Team in the UK ensuring that campaigns are developed and executed in an efficient manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists in project managing assigned accounts.
- Tracks campaign performance and provides analysis and recommendations to Account Executives.
- Provides both administrative and creative support to the Account Executives including media tracking, industry research and client support.
- Assists in preparing sales information for clients.
- Assist in recommending and promoting best practices to clients.
- Assists in establishing buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for assigned accounts.
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant education
- 1-2 years sales support experience
- Strong multitasking and organizational capabilities
- Proven characteristics or consistent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills