Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video, one of the fastest-growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently seeking an Ad Operations Coordinator. The Ad Operations Coordinator assists the Sales and Client Relations team with implementing and overseeing ad campaigns on sites and mobile products.
- Manage ad trafficking, creation, and reporting
- Monitor campaigns throughout their life cycle
- Communicate issues to team and assist in the resolution
- Provide technical support to internal team
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in advertising is preferred
- Knowledge of internet advertising terms is preferred
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Proven characteristics of consistent accuracy and attention to detail
- Motivated, energetic team player
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational capabilities
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19