- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- HubSpot: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals. To keep pace with our explosive growth we are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for taking ownership of specified marketing efforts and assisting the Marketing Manager with various digital marketing tasks.
- Writing and posting on company social media accounts. This includes creating simple creative graphics to accompany posts
- Writing copy for and creating sales sheets;
- Updating media decks using PowerPoint;
- Writing copy and conceptualizing regular email blasts using HubSpot;
- Creating any other marketing content including but not limited to case studies, blog articles, other sales/marketing collateral;
- Assisting with event/conference planning and logistics.
- A passion for marketing, a can-do attitude, itch for learning and willing to help out where needed
- 1+ years’ experience in digital marketing, ideally at a digital media, advertising or technology company
- Impeccable writing and grammar skills with amazing attention to detail and editing abilities;
- A good understanding on how to market to B2B companies;
- Extremely fast learner and able to pick up on new concepts quickly.
- Knowledge of advertising technology jargon and online advertising methods/trends
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, public relations, advertising, marketing or a related field;
- Familiarity of HubSpot
- Basic graphic design experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.