Account Executive Gaming
Full Job Description
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest-growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently seeking an Account Executive, Gaming Vertical. This role is responsible for growing Playwire’s Gaming Category. Applying strategic solution-based sales to assigned accounts, to meet/exceed all business/sales targets. Build high level relationships with both media agencies and brand clients to execute/ensure account growth and optimum customer satisfaction. The purpose of this position is to grow current accounts, create new business revenue, as well as further develop existing executive level client and agency relationships within the rapidly expanding Gaming Vertical.
- Meet and exceed Quarterly and Annual Sales Goal
- Initiates and develops new relationships with key clients and agencies within their given territory.
- Executes strategies for growth, including hunting for new opportunities as well as building upon established relationships
- Secures strategic level relationships with senior client contacts within the account list or territory region
- Leads discussions on upfronts, intents to spend, strategic revenue partnerships coming in with the accounts, holding companies and clients directly.
- Oversees individual marketing collateral, proposal and media plan development to ensure organizational compliance; collaborates with Account Managers to ensure alignment
- Diligently track and manage advertiser deal pipeline via CRM to accurately measure and forecast all developing opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; or equivalent
- 2+ years of digital media sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Deep knowledge of digital media advertising trends
- Proven track record of exceeding individual quota
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently internally and externally
- Clearly and effectively convey your passion and product knowledge in a polished manner
- Display a passionate, pro-positive, and problem-solving attitude
- Overwhelming desire to win, and to continually improve your personal and professional skills
- Experience working with top digital media planning/buying agencies in the respective region
- Strong presentation skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice