Director of Sales Programmatic
Full Job Description
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you...
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals. To keep pace with our explosive growth we are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative.
We are seeking a Programmatic Sales Director to join our Direct Sales Team. This role is responsible for selling our audience and programmatic solutions to mid sized and major advertising agencies and advertiser clients directly. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated outstanding competency in securing new digital media sales, have a good understanding of the digital and programmatic advertising ecosystem, and an actionable network of contacts within the real estate vertical is a plus.
Commercially, you will have demonstrated a high level of expertise in identifying, progressing, and closing key client opportunities. You will have had experience in taking a publisher and programmatic product to market, evangelizing to key decision makers, and being a results oriented hands-on “sales hunter” who excels at bringing in new business.
- Identify and acquire sales opportunities in line with the US commercial strategy
- Match company programmatic and audience products to qualified client needs and requirements
- Maximize revenue growth with key media agencies (a focus on Mid Sized and Major Agency Holding Companies), ensuring specific and regular market coverage
- Prospect, evaluate, and identify strategic and growth opportunities
- Engage with agency decision-makers at all operational levels (Planners, Supervisors, AMD’s etc.)
- Sales presentations to large groups with varying degrees of seniority
- Develop winning strategies & proposals, adjusting sales tactics depending on needs
- Prepare and execute high impact meetings with prospects and clients
- Work closely with the team at headquarters, Ad Operations, and Client Services to provide superior customer service, and grow repeat business
- Contribute to a culture focused on performance, positive thinking, and active collaboration
- At least 4-5 year’s experience with digital & programmatic sales solutions
- Experience selling a programmatic product with a data value proposition ( a 1st party data solution)
- Experience selling to mid tier and major agencies, fortune 500 businesses who want to take programmatic in-house
- Extensive media planner/buyer contacts
- Demonstrated capability to deliver revenue over and above targets
- Strong understanding of programmatic advertising technology industry trends, technologies & pricing models
- Excellent understanding of agency dynamics, campaign planning & buying cycles
- Understanding of data-driven advertising, programmatic ad targeting & campaign optimization across devices & ad formats
- Strong knowledge of digital ad campaign, technology, metrics & analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven presentation ability
- Ability to execute both quick turnaround & consultative sales opportunities
- Self-discipline, time management, self-motivation & resilience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.