Full Job Description
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist. This position is responsible for managing day-to-day details of the marketing program across digital channels and events. As a member of a small marketing team, in this role, you’ll be asked to work across a variety of marketing activities.
This role will be responsible for helping with execution of traditional digital marketing tasks including social media management, email marketing, event marketing, support for paid advertising execution, and content development.
HubSpot Administration and Management
- Build and launch website pages (applications should be familiar with modular design, and have basic knowledge of website design principles)
- Email marketing: creating emails to send to prospects and existing customers, managing email nurturing campaigns
- Social media management: maintaining a social posting schedule and engaging prospects and customers on multiple social channels
- Blog and website management: building website pages, managing blogs and content in the HubSpot CMS
- Workflow building, management, and support for automation across the organization
Event Management and Sales Support
- Support marketing manager with tasks related to planning and administrative management of events as needed
- Help prepare collateral for events or sales support
- Support the preparation and send of client gifts
- Copywriting Skills
- Analytics and Reporting Experience
- Project Management Skills, Detail Oriented
Nice to Haves:
- Adobe creative suite experience
- HubSpot CMS experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.