Full Job Description
Playwire is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
We are currently seeking a Director of Sales. As the Director of Sales, you will be at the forefront of our organization's growth, responsible for identifying and capitalizing on strategic sales opportunities in alignment with the EMEA commercial strategy. Your role requires an understanding of our publisher technology, Data capabilities and the associated benefits to our advertisers. The core of your responsibilities lies in maximizing revenue growth by forging key partnerships with media agencies and maintaining consistent market coverage.
- Recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities in alignment with the EMEA commercial strategy.
- Maximize revenue growth by cultivating key partnerships with media agencies, ensuring comprehensive and consistent market coverage.
- Actively prospect, evaluate, and pinpoint strategic opportunities for growth, engaging decision-makers at various operational levels within agencies.
- Engage with agency decision-makers at all operational levels (Planners, Supervisors, AMD’s, etc.)
- Execute impactful sales presentations to diverse audiences, adapting strategies based on client needs and effectively conveying product knowledge and passion.
- Develop winning strategies and proposals, collaborating closely with internal teams and adjusting sales tactics to align with evolving market demands.
- Conduct high-impact meetings with prospects and clients, collaborating seamlessly with teams at headquarters, Ad Operations, and Client Services to ensure superior customer service and foster repeat business.
- Contribute to a performance-driven culture that values positive thinking and active collaboration.
- A minimum of 4 years of digital media sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Deep knowledge of digital media advertising trends
- Proven history of surpassing both individual and team quotas.
- Demonstrates an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Clearly and effectively conveys passion and product knowledge in a polished manner
- Displays a passionate, positive, and problem solving attitude, with an overwhelming desire to win and continuously improve personal and professional skills.
- Experience working collaboratively with top digital media planning/buying agencies in the respective region.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to independently manage high-level agency meetings.