- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
- Ad Servers, DSPs, and SSPs: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth we are currently seeking a Sr. Programmatic Account Manager. This role is responsible for overseeing all programmatic Deals and Campaigns across Playwire’s global Sales team. This role requires a deep understanding of programmatic media buying duties that include managing the trafficking, delivery, optimization, troubleshooting and reporting of Deal IDs for multiple advertisers. You will contribute to team-level thought leadership, managing the programmatic team's day to day activity, and will be responsible for all day-to-day programmatic oversight.
As a member of the sales team, you will work with our Ad Operations, Account Services, Business Development and Technology teams to address any campaign issues in a timely manner. You will also engage closely with our Advertiser and Agency contacts on a regular basis to ensure that programmatic campaigns are set-up and managed properly. A key part of this position is a proactive tenacity to troubleshoot any Deal ID issues internally but also externally with agency partners. In addition, finding ways to scale existing and new campaign revenue is a must. The Sr. Programmatic Campaign Manager also closely analyzes open exchange buying behavior and provides data on advertisers and their buying tactics to other departments at Playwire (Sales, Yield Operations, Exec Team etc.).
- Provide ongoing campaign management ensuring optimal performance and delivery, constantly exceeding client KPI expectations
- Will serve as a key programmatic subject matter specialist, evangelist, and sales resource to drive programmatic revenue via PMPs, PD and PG deals
- Serve as the PMP Deal Manager and Set Up Lead (internal and external), driving the PMP set up process from start to finish (including Deal Troubleshooting and Base Camp management (Pixels/Tags, Creative, 3rd Party vendor management etc.).
- Effectively work alongside fellow team members, 3rd party vendors, and clients to launch and optimize campaigns
- Have the ability to work with Sales on Programmatic RFP’s/RFI’s from agencies and brands to ensure the correct information is being disseminated
- Programmatic-savvy expertise and an entrepreneurial spirit who will thrive in a team, solution selling and goal-oriented environment
- Team up with AdOps & Account Services to develop upsell strategy to clients with the use of data & analytics, marketplace trends, and new features/products
- Keep up to date with the evolving digital ecosystem and relevant cultural events that may have an impact to your buying strategy on campaigns
- Proactively find opportunities to grow the business by diving into campaign analytics and marketplace trends
- Serve as a role model to junior team members, and serve as an escalation point and solution provider
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent
- 3-5 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in various Ad Servers (GAM, SpotX etc.), DSPs (TTD, DV360, Xandr etc.) and SSPs (Google AdX, Magnite, Xandr etc.) as well as DMPs and other 3rd party systems including brand safety vendors (i.e. IAS, MOAT, DV etc.). Agency experience is a plus
- Strong experience in campaign trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting, reporting and analytics
- Strong experience in Programmatic Advertising, PMPs & Deal ID set-up is a requirement
- Strong knowledge of Excel and other data & analytics tools that relate to Ad Ops and campaign management
- Proven characteristics of consistent accuracy and attention to detail
- Motivated, energetic team player
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational capabilities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.