Full Job Description
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals. To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently seeking a Yield Analyst.
This position will analyze patterns and make data-driven decisions. You will regularly review data from multiple data sources to gain empirical knowledge to ensure that our publisher and demand accounts are yielding the best results with the inventory being connected. In addition, you will also assist in ad hoc reporting, business intelligence tools, ad operations, and partner communication.
- Maximize revenue across all publishers and partners by identifying new trends and opportunities
- Manage and grow business with new and existing demand sources
- Stay on top of current offerings and make proactive recommendations for growing revenue
- Become an expert on Playwire’s publishers, demand partners, and strategies
- Assess publisher ad products to provide insights and product recommendations to internal teams.
- Perform A/B testing to measure strategies and product success.
- Partner with the Partner Success team around yield strategy with publishers.
- Identify new product opportunities for Account Managers to discuss with publishers.
- 1+ years of yield publisher side experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of yield practices with proven results
- Knowledge of Google Ad Manager (GAM)
- Comfortable working in Excel and Google products
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Preferably some experience working with Tableau or other BI visual reporting tools
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.