Playwire Media is the largest global advertising network catering to the Video Games, Film, and Kids market. With an audience of over 150M, we exclusively own and operate sites and platforms across desktop, mobile, tablet, on console, and in-game advertising.
We are looking for a dynamic and strategic candidate to join our team. This role will be responsible for supporting our sales team by managing online advertising campaigns from start to finish. You will liaise with both operations, the sales team and the client to ensure a successful campaign. This includes tasks such as reporting, campaign analysis, gathering research, and coordinating campaigns.
We’re looking for an energetic self-starter with an online & entertainment focus who is proactive in ensuring client satisfaction. You must be very organized, have strong multitasking and communication skills. You will be expected to understand and be able to articulate our overall business objectives to clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop a strong understanding of the current display market including both direct publisher buys and programmatic/real-time bidding.
- Run daily reports and perform daily checks to ensure campaigns are on track and meeting campaign goals.
- Generate and analyze reports for both internal and external use.
- Build, monitor, and optimize in-house campaigns delivered via a Demand Side Platform.
- Day-to-day management of the display programs including oversight of targeting, recommendations, execution details, pricing, and budgets.
- Technical campaign troubleshooting using analytical tools to provide and implement recommendation plans.
- 6-18 months campaign management experience
- Experience in using SpotX and DFP is preferred
- Understanding of paid media/digital overall
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Demonstrable ability to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success.
- You will have strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, email and presentation.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine.
- You are capable of hands-on problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- You will have a good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most constructive client relationships
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Must be a UK resident or work permit holder.