Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest-growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently seeking a Director of Yield Operations. The Director of Yield Operations will report to the VP of Yield Optimization, providing expert analysis, recommendations, and strategies related to driving incremental publisher revenue. You will be responsible for driving deep analytical support to our clients as well as manage a small team of yield and ad operations team members to achieve internal metrics and goals. You will be asked to assist the Yield team, work collaboratively with multiple internal teams, lead projects and initiatives, and communicate effectively with executive and C-Suite level leadership.
- Manage, organize, and mentor more junior yield team members.
- Leverage historical data to make recommendations on strategies and tactics to increase yield.
- Regularly review client specific yield performance and provide recommendations and optimizations to relevant team members.
- Assist yield operations and data teams in ideating and optimizing automated yield systems.
- Assist with and drive existing advertising partnerships.
- Vet and onboard new ad technology partners.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- 5+ years of yield experience for a programmatic publisher, SSP, or related company.
- Proven track record growing publisher revenue.
- Strong industry knowledge and connections.
- Expertise in GAM, Google Analytics, Excel, Tableau, and SSP dashboards.
- Experience with Mobile App related ad serving technologies and practices.
- Established relationship building skills and client communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time