Full Job Description
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently seeking an Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience providing high-level administrative support to executive staff. In addition to general administrative work, you will be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations for their executive leadership. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, calls, and other events as requested by executives
- Ability to manage and organize a busy schedule (e.g. keep buffers between more taxing meetings and limit amount of such meetings each day)
- Monitor communication and emails on behalf of the CEO, reviews contents, determine importance, summarize and/or distribute contents to appropriate staff.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO and other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including detailed note taking, memos, reports, and other documents for executive staff
- Have a clear understanding of roles and responsibilities of each leader and their department to accurately assign various tasks
- Plan and support various events: site visits, work with event coordinators, maintain budget, ensure events run smoothly
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives
- Organize tasks through project management software, Clickup to maintain an organized work relationship with executives
- 3+ years of related experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working in an fast paced environment
Nice To Haves:
- Familiarity with the EOS model of business management
- Project management tools such as Clickup
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.