Publication Date: November 13, 2020
- Playwire, LLC, a Florida limited liability company (“Playwire”), provides various services (the “Services”) to Publishers. The Services are often provided through Revenue Intelligence™, RAMP™, Trendi™, Retail IQ™, Kids Club®, PlugIN!™ and all other Playwire platforms and networks (collectively, the “Platforms and Networks”). As a condition of accepting the Services and using the Platform and Networks, Publisher shall not and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to do any of the following:
(a) Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any software components of the Platform;
(b) Use the Services or the Platforms and Networks in a manner that violates any applicable government laws, rules, and regulations, third parties’ proprietary rights, or in a manner that is deceptive, unethical, false, or misleading;
(c) Use the Services or Platforms and Networks in a manner that violates any applicable government laws, rules, and regulations, third parties’ proprietary rights, or in a manner that is deceptive, unethical, false, or misleading;
(d) Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services, Platforms and Networks or any user’s use of the Platforms and Networks or the full, complete, immediate, and direct display of any advertisements (“Ads”) and any third-party websites accessed via links on Ads; or
(e) Engage in any deceptive or fraudulent activity as determined by Playwire in its sole discretion, which may include, without limitation, clicks without referring URLs, extraordinary high numbers of repeat clicks, fraudulent impressions generated by any person, robot, automated program or similar device, or any clicks from non-approved root URLs
- Publisher will not place any “Prohibited Content” on the Platforms and Networks. “Prohibited Content” includes any and all of the following:
(a) Content that is dangerous, cruel, fraudulent, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
(b) Content that promotes the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenge or seek to overthrow any government; promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age;
(c) Content that, in Playwire’s sole and reasonable discretion, could be harmful to Playwire’s business reputation or the business reputation of Playwire’s, clients, advertisers or partners;
(d) Content that promotes the excessive use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal substances, violence, profanity, expletives, or inappropriate language;
(e) Content that offers or disseminates fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, including any make-money-fast or pyramid schemes;
(f) Content that promotes illegal activity such as copyright infringement (including all file hosting sites), racism, hate, mail fraud, spam, pyramid schemes, or other advice not permitted under applicable law; or
(g) Content that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Content is created or otherwise promotes any unlawful, illegal, unsafe, dangerous or reckless behavior.
- When Publisher wishes to have websites participate in the Platforms and Networks, Publisher shall comply with the following requirements:
(a) All domains must be pre-approved by Playwire.
(b) Publishers who have Website that require a log-in must provide Playwire with a test or active user ID and password to verify the advertising placements.
(c) Ad server domains and all Websites that generate traffic through pop-unders will not be part of the Platforms and Networks.
4. For Websites included on the Platforms and Networks, the Publisher must have the rights to display ads over video content on its Website.
- Publisher must either own or have the license right to use the video content it is running ads against.
- The Website where the Playwire’s ad appears must be available to Playwire at run time.
- Publisher is prohibited from enabling auto-play on the Platforms and Networks on either the homepage or below-the-fold.
- Playwire must approve all set ups and use of iFramed placements prior to implementation. Publisher must approve the Website where the iFrame appears, not the iFrame domain.
- The full ad player must be visible to the user and not obstructed by other audio or visual site elements.
- Publisher must not stream more than one video unit on a page at any given time.
- Except for long form content (i.e., greater than 10 minutes of video content), there must be a 1:1 relationship between pre-roll video ad views and content views. For long form content, multiple ads may be displayed before the same piece of content.
- If a Publisher is not using Trendi, all mid-roll, pre-roll, and playlist ads must have a ratio of at least 60 seconds of content for each ad which is displayed. Playlist functionality implies playing ads and content back to back with no end as long as the page is still open.
- In order for a placement to be considered in-stream pre-roll rather than in-banner, there must be at least 60 seconds of content after the ad plays and the actual player must be at least 300 x 250.
- Site traffic may not be incentivized to view ads or video content.
- Skip functionality may not be enabled by a Publisher.
- Playwire will not pay Publisher for advertisements of any kind that fail to load due to end-user implementation of Ad-Blocker or other third-party services that prevent or block ads from displaying.
- If a Publisher is found to have violated the terms of this Code of Conduct, Playwire may cease providing Services, Platforms and/or Networks, may remove the Website, the advertisements or pause or remove the market connection immediately from the Platforms and Networks with or without notice to Publisher.
- Playwire may withhold revenue for any impressions that were fraudulently generated, were run on unapproved Websites, or were run on unapproved content.
- If Playwire believes that a Website violated this Code of Conduct, it may be added to Playwire’s block list. which may be shared with partners.
- Multiple violations may result termination of Publisher’s account in the Platforms and Networks.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe any inventory violates our Terms and Conditions.
- Playwire reserves the right to update, change, revise, modify, and supplement the information within the Code of Conduct at any time. Publisher’s continued use of the Services and the Platform following the posting of such changes to the Code of Conduct will constitute Publisher’s acceptance of any such changes.
Playwire may change this Code of Conduct from time to time in its sole and absolute discretion.