Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest-growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you...
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals. To keep pace with our explosive growth we are currently seeking a Business Development Coordinator who will create and build client relationships while sponsoring interaction to obtain projects.
- Drive prospecting via phone, email, and LinkedIn
- Research and develop target accounts and prospect lists
- Initiate the sales process via outbound and inbound communications
- Create client interest, answer questions and qualify sales opportunities
- Capture pertinent client data and update the CRM database
- Aid in the development and evolve Playwire's overall prospecting strategy and approach
- Shine in your element when it comes to communicating value, creating urgency, and delighting customers
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent
- 1-2 years of professional sales experience and a keen interest in learning digital advertising.
- A dynamic personality with a high energy level
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- The ability to compose compelling, engaging emails
- A magnetic attraction to dialing phone numbers
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Understanding of business phone and email etiquette
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge of CRM technologies
- Ability to deal with and adjust quickly to change
- Experience in the ad tech industry preferred
- Looking for life-long learners to join our team and help us grow
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19