Full Job Description
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals. To keep pace with our explosive growth, Playwire seeks a Business Development Coordinator. This role will be instrumental in cultivating client relationships and fostering engagement to secure project opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to generate qualified leads, nurture relationships, and convert prospects into clients.
- Proactively engage in prospecting efforts through phone calls, email outreach, and leveraging LinkedIn networks.
- Conduct comprehensive research to identify target accounts and compile prospect lists.
- Initiate the sales process by engaging in both outbound and inbound communications.
- Create client interest, address inquiries, and assess sales opportunities effectively.
- Maintain and update the CRM system with accurate and up-to-date information on leads, contacts, and opportunities.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Playwire's prospecting strategy and approach.
- Communicate the value of our offerings, establish a sense of urgency, and provide exceptional customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent
- Demonstrated professional experience of 1-2 years, coupled with a strong interest in learning about digital advertising.
- A dynamic personality with a high energy level
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in crafting compelling and engaging emails.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with business phone and email etiquette.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge of CRM technologies
- Ability to deal with and adjust quickly to change
- Experience in the ad tech industry preferred