Full Job Description
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment vertical.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently seeking an HR Generalist. As an ever-evolving organization, the HR Generalist must be versatile and keep up with the evolving demands of the organization. This is a hybrid role that would require strong administrative and coordination experience for document management but also require experience with overseeing the general operations of the office.
- Help develop and execute strategies for quickly filling vacant positions with qualified personnel
- Create job posting(s) for vacant positions in the company
- Help review applications/resumes to filter for qualified candidates
- Assist with initial candidate screening calls
- Oversee, coordinate and manage the interview process for qualified candidates
- Assist with the hiring/onboarding of new employees
- Track status of hiring, generate reports and present reports to management
- Enhance the organization’s Human Resource Department by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and training needs.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Provide general office support and welcome visitors when needed
- Office Operations Duties
- Assist with other Human Resource tasks as necessary
- 3+ years of experience in corporate recruiting/ HR assistant work with recruiting elements
- Expertise in screening, interviewing, and full cycle recruiting
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- 3+ years of Office management experience
- Knowledge of basic HR procedures and laws
- Precision and attention to detail required
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Google Suites
- Strong organizational skills
- Team Player with can do attitude
Nice to Have:
- Basic technical support knowledge
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.